I love to give and don’t wait until we’ve already made money or hit business benchmarks to do so. I believe I’m called to make a difference and it’s my responsibility to support, advocate for, and enable the people and causes who need me the most.
I also give because I know from experience that it changes people’s lives. I share our giving with you, so that you know when you invest in coaching through my business, you’re also making positive change in the lives of others (beyond your own development).
Who and What I Support:
- 5% Business Bandwith Granted in Strategy Consulting and Free Program Access for our Scholarship Mompreneur Start Ups
- 5% Business Bandwith Granted to Consulting Mom-founded Grass Roots Organizations and Activists
- Volunteer Hours + Financial Support to Food and Water Watch
- Volunteer Hours + Financial Support to Water Defense
- Child Sponsorship through Compassion International
- Financial Support + Work Collaboration with Environmental Working Group EWG
- Financial Support to Healthy Child Healthy World
- Financial Support to the Surfrider Foundation
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Get Seriously Awesome Business Stuff